Skype, iChat or Phone Classes
Czech Republic Webinar
February 16 - April 20, 2013 (6 sessions)
This current webinar is taking place with parents in the Czech Republic, with translation line simultaneously. It is a six session class, two hours each.
Classes and themes:
- February 16 - Leadership: Paving the path so the child behaves well of her own free will.
- March 2 - The Parent as a Counselor: Healing problematic behaviors: speech, sleep, food, tics, soiling... Removing causes of aggression and healing the angry child.
- March 16 - Children's Justice: Avoiding Bullies and Victims. Empowering children in the face of name calling.
- March 23 - Harmony Day by Day: Respect is not just being nice. Breastfeeding, bed time, meals... chores... can be fun Social need and manners.
- April 6 - Fears and Other Emotional Issues
- April 20 - Relatives and Other People: how to deal with their reactions, how not to be dependent on their approval.
January 15 Teleclass
Join Naomi Aldort for this teleclass that will be held on Sunday, January 15, 2012. This class is an introduction to the 3 "Doing the Work on Parenting" classes that start the following weeks (4 total classes). The cost is $20. This class is free of charge when signing up for the full class.
Authentic Parenting Teleseminar
Join Naomi Aldort for a three session "The Work on Parenting" teleseminar that will be held on the following Sundays: January 22, 29 and February 5, 2012. This class is $70, or $50 for those with credit from November 13. Bring freedom, power, and joy to your daily life with children of all ages (infants through teens.) Take the struggle out of parenting, not by fixing your child, but by inquiring into that which causes you to struggle.
October 16 Teleclass
Listen to this 90-minute teleclass that was held on Sunday, October 16, 2011. The cost of this class is $20.
Take a class with Naomi Aldort. Bring your friends, extended family or your larger community of parents and educators. It is a wonderful way to pay less and get more, while sharing with other parents. It is also a wonderful way of creating community and finding think-alike friends for yourself and for your children.
All classes require either a minimum of 20 participants, or the equivalent in total price:
- A single class, one and a half hour, $25 per person with 20 participants (or equal pay) or more.
- A weekly (a week can be skipped when needed) class of five classes $100 per person with 20 participants or more.
- A half day workshop (five hours): $75 per person with 20 or more participants.
Smaller groups are possible at the same relative rate. For example, 10 People will pay $50 each for an hour and a half group session to produce the same minimum fee. If 20 people sign up but only 18 show up and pay, the difference will be divided between participants.
Large events (more than 100 participants) and longer workshops may be qualified for discount per person.
Before inquiring about remote classes please find out:
- What kind of class your group wants (one time, weekly, or a workshop.)
- How many participants are committed.
- A few possible dates and times that would work for your group and for PST.
- A place the group can gather to interact with Naomi via the computer.
- A computer set up that works with Skype or iChat at a high speed connection.
- A a technogeek who knows to run the program.
- A way to collect the funds in advance and pay with a single check before the event.
Once you have the answers to the above details , email your proposal by clicking here to send an email.
Reproduction of material from any pages of
is strictly prohibited without written permission.
©Copyright Naomi Aldort.